Perfection is our tradition.

Having been in existence since the 1950s, the company’s name FUSO is derived from FUchs und SOhn (FUchs and SOn) and refer to the founders of the company, Johann Fuchs sen. and his son Johann Fuchs jun.

They are great grandfather and grandfather of the current company leaders Andreas and Thomas Högn.

1947 foundation of the company as joint partnership.

1979 transformation to a public limited company. Lotte Zitzenbacher, Johann Fuchs’ daughter, takes over the management.

1993 the company is handed over to the fourth generation.

1994 relocation to Ybbsitz

2007 the production site is enlarged to an area of 1500m2

2015 office premises are enlarged by 300m2, production is enhanced by 50%